- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist with a focus on SEO, paid social media, and cold email campaigns for multiple clients.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital marketing strategies that drive traffic and increase conversions.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building.
- Expertise in building and managing paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Ability to plan, execute, and monitor cold email campaigns for lead generation.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to analyze and report on campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with other marketing and sales team members to ensure cohesive campaigns.
- Knowledge of web design and development principles and experience working with web developers and designers is a plus.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and SEO to ensure the company’s digital marketing efforts remain effective and innovative.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our agency’s team. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective SEO strategies for multiple clients to improve website ranking and increase organic traffic. You will also be responsible for building and managing paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook for multiple clients and planning, executing, and monitoring cold email campaigns to generate leads. To ensure maximum efficiency, you will analyze and report on campaign performance for multiple clients and adjust strategies accordingly. Collaboration with other marketing and sales team members is also essential in ensuring cohesive campaigns for multiple clients. You must stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our digital marketing efforts for multiple clients are innovative and effective. Your ultimate goal as a Digital Marketing Specialist is to enhance our clients’ digital footprint and drive business growth.