- Must have an Engineering and/or Architecture background in studies and work experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience using AutoCAD from previous job
- Good communication skills and comprehension is a must for this role.
- Demonstrates proactivity by presenting solutions and options even before being asked.
- Places a high priority on accuracy in all aspects of work.
- Highly organized, process-oriented, and detail-oriented individual with a profound appreciation for existing procedures while demonstrating a capability to enhance and innovate new processes as necessary.
- Effective and diligent communicator
- Proficient in Google Suite applications (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms)
- Highly adept in technology, with a rapid learning ability for new software
- Exceptional flexibility and self-management for handling multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills and excellent time management
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working independently
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Word.
The Engineering VA will be responsible for assisting in project coordination, scheduling meetings, and maintaining communication with stakeholders. The VA will also be responsible for organizing and managing engineering documents, including blueprints, technical drawings, and project documentation, ensuring they are easily accessible and up-to-date. Additionally, the Engineering VA may help with basic data analysis, creating charts, and generating visual aids to present engineering data. The Engineering VA’s technical proficiency may extend to utilizing engineering software or tools to perform specific tasks, as well as providing general administrative support to the team, such as managing emails and responding to inquiries. This position requires the ability to work independently, strong attention to detail, and understanding of engineering concepts will be essential in contributing to the overall efficiency and success of engineering projects and processes