- Should be a resident of Cagayan de Oro City or be willing to relocate to the area. Additionally, they should be open to working in a hybrid work environment, which involves a combination of remote work and in-office presence. This flexibility allows for collaboration with the team and ensures effective HR support for both virtual and on-site employees.
- Should have completed a Bachelor’s degree program in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a closely related field. This educational background provides a solid foundation of knowledge in HR principles, practices, and strategies.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an HR Supervisor or equivalent position. This experience demonstrates their ability to effectively oversee and manage various HR functions, including employee relations, recruitment, training, and performance management. Previous experience in a similar role ensures familiarity with the responsibilities and challenges associated with HR supervision.
- Should possess a comprehensive understanding of labor laws, regulations, and HR best practices. This includes staying updated on any changes in legislation that may impact the organization’s HR policies and procedures. A strong grasp of best practices ensures compliance and enables the implementation of effective HR strategies that align with industry standards.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are crucial for an HR Supervisor. The candidate should be able to build and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels of the organization. This includes effectively conveying information, actively listening to employee concerns, and providing guidance and support.
- As an HR Supervisor, the candidate will encounter various HR-related challenges and situations that require problem-solving and decision-making skills. The ability to analyze information, evaluate options, and make sound decisions in a timely manner is essential to ensure the smooth operation of HR processes and the resolution of employee-related issues.
- HR Supervisors often deal with confidential employee information, including personal and sensitive data. The candidate must demonstrate the utmost professionalism and integrity, adhering to strict confidentiality protocols and ensuring the protection of employee privacy.
- The candidate should have practical experience and proficiency in managing employee data, track HR metrics, and streamline HR processes. Additionally, proficiency in the MS Office Suite and Google Suite, is essential for creating reports, analyzing data, and delivering presentations.
We are seeking an experienced HR Supervisor to join our dynamic team at Outsource Access. As an HR Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing various aspects of Human Resources, with a focus on Labor Relations, Employee Communications, Employee Engagement, and Performance Management. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has at least 5 years of experience in HR supervision and possesses expertise in the different facets of Human Resources.
In this role, your responsibilities will include developing and implementing HR policies and procedures in compliance with labor laws and regulations. You will handle labor relations matters, including employee grievances, disciplinary actions, and negotiations. Facilitating effective communication between management and employees will be an essential part of your role, ensuring transparency and clarity within the organization. You will be responsible for planning and executing employee engagement initiatives to foster a positive and inclusive work environment. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will provide support for recruitment, onboarding, and training processes. Additionally, you will oversee performance management systems and provide guidance to managers and employees in this area.