- Over 3 years of professional experience in successfully managing IT-related projects.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, or related field.
- Expertise in utilizing Google Suite tool (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Cybersecurity experience is preferred but not a must.
- Capable of taking charge of the overall company strategic plan and implementing it across different departments.
- High degree of flexibility with the ability to work in a small, fast-paced environment.
IT Project Manager
The role of an IT Project Manager encompasses overseeing a multitude of both internal and external projects with a focus on proactive planning and effective communication. This includes identifying and documenting potential risks and issues and collaborating with the team to devise mitigation strategies. Essential to success is resource management across multiple business units, ensuring strict adherence to project timelines, including scoping, artifact handling, validation, assessments, and final deliverables. Central responsibilities also involve the day-to-day management and prioritization of project artifacts, along with validation by subject matter experts. Effective coordination with team leaders and the establishment of assessment review processes between business stakeholders and teams are crucial. Regular reporting to project sponsors and clients, as well as internal organizational updates, provides transparency regarding project status, deliverables, obstacles, and risks. The role also demands the on-time delivery of project contract requirements, meeting quality standards, and acting as a liaison between technical and project teams and external vendors. Development of project plans, timelines, and reports, as well as collaboration with the IT team for application-related tasks, is integral. Additionally, responsibilities include training material preparation and formal training sessions, team management, participation in promotional events, meeting scheduling, collaboration with third parties, and maintaining robust communication channels with stakeholders. The IT Project Manager may also handle other assigned duties.