- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience
- College degree preferred (not required)
- Proficient in Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms); familiarity with Asana is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic, enthusiastic, and effective communicator with strong rapport-building skills
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- High flexibility in small, fast-paced environments
- Thorough, detail-oriented, organized, with excellent time management skills
- Quick learner with the ability to understand and evaluate current and new tools
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude, capable of working independently
- Strong problem-solving skills and the confidence to make decisions and express ideas
- Extended ability to sit at a desk for prolonged periods.
Operations Administrative Assistant
The Operations Administrative Assistant plays a key role in managing the Operations Team calendar, and email, and providing essential administrative support for diverse projects and tasks. We seek an ideal candidate who embodies professionalism, trustworthiness, and reliability, coupled with a strong enthusiasm for continuous learning and improvement.